Drewvpopc

Drewvpopc - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

your not in xG. gg

I didn't vote though did I? Retard.

why did you call me retarded? all i said was your not in xG. i didnt say "you can't vote"

So saying I'm not in xG gives no implication that I can't vote because I'm not in xG? Then why did you post it then?

I didn't vote though did I? Retard.

why did you call me retarded? all i said was your not in xG. i didnt say "you can't vote"

So saying I'm not in xG gives no implication that I can't vote because I'm not in xG? Then why did you post it then?

bc its a free country bitch

There, you have no reason to say it, so you pointlessly insult me. <3

There, you have no reason to say it, so you pointlessly insult me. <3

U HAS NO EVIDENCE THIS MURICA. MURICA=FREE COUNTRY

if u have ever spilled something on ur keybord and thinks get fuck up u know what im talking about

honestly i have spilled on my keyboard before. Though not a single time did it change which key was which. It made it so keys were sticking or they just plain didnt work, but never switching around keys.

@@Bleed

ai.imgur.com_OxdMKle.png.139eb9ccd7adf0cf9cf296d372c8502b.png

ai.imgur.com_5pi7814.png.8b79323a44ca8feb15970bee301b4eee.png

He has to wait a month from which his last thread was closed. As you can see his thread was made on the June 18th which means he has to wait until July 18th to make another member submission. Last time i checked today was the 10th.

-Purple

ai.imgur.com_OxdMKle.png.f1bedf035b563996759d7337894459e9.png

ai.imgur.com_5pi7814.png.b2299e6006e6f95ce9d2d0a4bb6dde97.png

Im going to have to deny this. You clearly aren't 15, it hasnt been a month as purple said, and you were just forum banned for advertising a minecraft server.

~denied

~closed