Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

Sakurai

Member Name: Sakurai

In-Game Name: "WAMF|Sakurai 咦咦哈嘿

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13977261 01:15 159 0 active

Game Time: 6 years

Helpful Skills: Well im a working man, im a ranger so in real life i know what it really is to keep order when there is a dangerous situation accuring. I get alot of drunks that like to start crap and i tell them to get the hell out. Im not afraid to get pysical. When im a CT on xG jailbreak im not trigger happy, i prefer to give afks or people that misunderstood orders a chance to fix there error. I just dont go killing them. As when im a T im usually killed the second my finger lets off the key by accident -_- !! I was in Cal-O back in the day in the MX (Matrix) clan. That clan last 3 years strong until the leader decided to move on with his life. I am a good team player. Although im known for getting mad for being slayed or freekilled by accident i have been letting it go to show the xG community that im not all about RAGE. I know i dont have a very shiney history with xG but all im asking is for a chance and i can prove to you guys im worthy. Thanks for your time :)

+1 cause he knows how to play, knows his ****, etc and only if he stops raging about getting slayed or freekilled and admins not doing anything about it, do know that we try our hardest, and we usually have like 40 other ppl who are saying the same things over and over

also cause his CAT KEEPS LICKING MY SCREEN, ARGH ITS TOO CUTE!!!!DABSKJASJDNADNS

lol thankyou, and ya i realised that so from now on im not even caring. Especially if i have a shot in xG im not going to make you guys look bad. Same thing with everything in real life you know ?

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been accepted into Xeno Gamers!

Please put [xG] in your Steam name to complete the submission process.

Please read over all the rules so you can avoid a ban.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and Mumble.

Our Mumble IP is voice.xenogamers.com:8730