Sign in to follow this  
ShadowKnight

TTT 120 Second Slay needs to go Away...

120 second slay if your the T and dont kill an inno needs to go..... Too many times im getting ready to kill someone and I get slayed. I know it's to force faster rounds the 120 seconds is a little short. Can we get rid of it or at least up the time limit?

Getting slain for inactivity implies you weren't active. It's wrong how it kills you if you are actually, you know, moving. Not just when you're AFK.

2mins is more than enough time to get atleast 1 kill, anymore time than that and ull just be delaying. this is here so that if theres a single t at the end of the match with 5 mins left, it will prevent him from making the entire server wait. worst comes to worst u can just jihad.

Time has been increased to 180,

The reason this has been implemented is because people take to long as traitor, causing played to get bored and leave. There is no reason you should take more than 120 seconds to kill someone, but seeing as it has created a problem, I've increased the time.

If you can't kill someone in three minutes, you are clearly holding up the server. It isn't hard to run up to someone and and spray an AK at them.

To be successful in life, you don't be a bitch about it. Gun and spray guys. Gun and fucking spray.

THIS AINT COD NIGGA

ight ight.... listen up!!!

if you aint no real nigga that kills fools, what kind of terrorist are you? you have to pop every nigga you see ( at least thats what i do as big roy)