STEAM_0:0:46513025

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Hi i'm Aaron, and i would like to join the XenoGamers clan. I do not use a mic and I don't troll. I am a nice person who plays games for the fun of it, and i took advantage of this opportunity to become a member.
I also don't cheat or hack in anyway and I try to create a more fun and friendly environment to the other players. I have been banned from the counter strike servers because I dropped the mouse and i happened to be a ct and i killed most of the t team. I then left because i was embarrassed, but i waited a year to write this submission form and an apology to the people that i played with. I hope to join the xG clan, but i also hope to get unbanned from the counter strike servers, and if that happens i might play more csgo the gmod.

-1 i dont play gmod but you should probably get unbanned through Ban Protest forum before applying to join the clan, it looks really bad

Just calm down on bumping your thread. If they think you deserve to be in xg, you will get a +1. You spamming this thread doesn't help it and actually could get you -1's.

But I have played with you for the past days and I think you're fine. Knows the rules and active enough. +1

7/10 m

8/10 a

edit: NOPE NEVERMIND -1 need to improve your m.

4/10 m