Sign in to follow this  
Nickname

When i say go do this

When the cts say go do this they are not clear and ts go right away cause they didnt hear go and then get killed so i think when i saw go should be part of tarping. It should just be when cell doors open then do the orders.

how is this not clear?

it's really used to cut down on T's and see who is and who isn't paying attention.

The only thing that should be watched for is when cts say "When I say go, I want all T's to --> go <-- to the bottom of the cell ramp" because t's are like "OH HE SAID GO" and then basically get facerolled by ct's lol.

lol aegean. "facerolled" i dont think ive ever heard that one b4

I didn't know you could use WoW terms for CSS.

I didn't know you could use WoW terms for CSS.

Lol never knew faceroll was a WoW term, I also heard it on CSS. I'm sure I saw it on WoW too, but I remember it from CSS haha

well it is confusing, it should not be used cause it should be considered tarping. Which it was when tarping was first made against the rules.

Pretty unnecessary and causes allot of free kills and or cheap way for ct's to mow down a bunch of t's at the beginning of the round and is unbelievably cheap, therefore a TARP. So Division Leader Aegean can we get this changed so it is no longer ok to do? Outside of cells your rebel or regular orders are just fine. While your at it change the prize trivia so one question does not get 10 people killed. -_-

Pretty unnecessary and causes allot of free kills and or cheap way for ct's to mow down a bunch of t's at the beginning of the round and is unbelievably cheap, therefore a TARP. So Division Leader Aegean can we get this changed so it is no longer ok to do? Outside of cells your rebel or regular orders are just fine. While your at it change the prize trivia so one question does not get 10 people killed. -_-

I was thinking of getting rid of surprise trivia, no one likes it other then cts who get easy kills

Sign in to follow this