Sign in to follow this  
HaVoK

HaVoK

I freekill all the time as a T, no problems here. Lol he is a good warden, but as a warden he should be familiar with the MOTD to his best extent, as he does make mistakes from time to time. +1

Hey relax, i jokingly freekill people sometimes. Its all in good fun, isnt that why video games were made?

ok if thats the case then, telling you all in advance, im going to get on JB, freekill a lot of people, then slay myself ok? Hope you dont mind, its just a game after all so rules dont matter. As long as its all in good fun.

Im not trolling you just said it was ok!! Im completely serious its not a joke i never said "lol" or "haha" or anything else indicating a joke. read better pl0x. And dont get mad remember you said it was ok first i was just confirming.

ok if thats the case then, telling you all in advance, im going to get on JB, freekill a lot of people, then slay myself ok? Hope you dont mind, its just a game after all so rules dont matter. As long as its all in good fun.

selby, troll harder and ill just kick you when you join. hows that for a fuckin joke?

Im not trolling you just said it was ok!! Im completely serious its not a joke i never said "lol" or "haha" or anything else indicating a joke. read better pl0x. And dont get mad remember you said it was ok first i was just confirming.

ahaha. this made me lol.

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been accepted into Xeno Gamers!

Please put [xG] in your Steam name to complete the submission process.

Please read over all the rules so you can avoid a ban.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com