Adam the Pancreas - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Adam the Pancreas

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:479617

Rules Broken:

Favoritism, Freekill, Camping, Disrespect (Not sure if disrespect counts toward non mods, admins, etc.)

Evidence:

Today alone, Pancreas has freekilled me about six times saying he "misclicked" and even saying that "there were people who broke into his house and taped down his M1 button"; Also, he was a heavy everytime, whice means he'd have to "misclicked" for at least four seconds. I have a demo of this, but I don't know how to access them, so If someone would teach me how, I'd greatly appreciate that. He even admitted to freekilling when @@MuffinMonster was called onto the server.

He also camped multiple times, which I managed to screenshot once; Pic related -
FEFTaqd.thumb.jpg.28a0127ac6e8f7fc409ec6f449a2d72b.jpg

[if you can't tell, that's the Death Fall box in ba_jail_hop map, where he camped multiple times after multiple freedays in consecutive order (Which is also a rule violation on TF2 Jailbreak)]

He also always never kills his friend Kate, for example, Kate left her cell after Pancreas said out of cell rebel no pardons on the map Casuarina, and a sniper headshotted Kate for leaving her cell, then Pancreas said that sniper freekilled and told all prisoners to get him for freekilling, dismissing all the others who died for leaving their cells.

Working on getting more evidence of him breaking rules, but I think if someone helps me find the demos folder, I will have sufficient information.

@@Pancreas

I went exactly there, and couldn't find them; Either they didn't save correctly or they saved to the wrong place; Withdrawing this request. @@MuffinMonster