Jok3r - Garrys Mod

Division:

Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

MEGA] Yoloboy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:50403310

Information:

I was banned for ghosting out of the blue and would like to know the proof that the Admin, xG Last Game Cube, had. I'd like to know what evidence or proof Game Cube had for ghosting.

@@LastGame @@Cloud @@Bleed all witnesses of the thing

You were banned because it was pretty obvious you were singling out the remaining traitour(s) you were telling them to go in the traitour testers, following them, pointing your gun at them. We were also watching you for 5+ maps and in every round you would only say the names of traitours and only point guns at traitours and other obvious signs of ghosting. The names I listed above were witnesses and they have things to comment on the ban. -1

@@SkitZoFrenzly. @@Fuzz @@DMTwired @@Sousei for a final decision and your say

-1 I was watching you and kevin for 5 maps and called other admins in to confirm. 1. Kevin would call "live checks leaving out the names of people unconfirmed dead, who was the only person who could of known that person was missing you. Also over the rounds both of you would know who the t was when there were unconfirmed bodies everywhere. With one of you dead you the other would somehow know who the t was and find them, then just kill them. @@Bleed @@Cloud the one that everyone saw was the round that kevin was dead. The t dante killed one person and hadn't been seen by anyone not only were there still 2 people not tested you just stared at him telling him to get in the tester. Yet the other guy who could of been the t you didn't look at all you just kept looking at dante.

BTW you guys break rules alot.

Gamecube was watching you for about two hours when we called me mtwon and bleed to come watch, we were discussing the current situation and were spectating you & kevin. another admin @@Gawd also suspected you two of ghosting but he left eventually. Now when we were looking at you we were also looking the logs to see who were the traitors at the time, if kevin was a traitor, you knew who were the traitors and had false bullshit reasoning as to why they were traitors. -1 it was fairly obvious you were being given information, you followed the traitors around and were constantly keeping a gun on them

loool, wasn't on when this happened but more qq please cry more please aka kevin ketchum has tendency of borderline breaking rules so I wouldn't be surprised if he was ghosting with him. With past experience with both of you two on the server, I would say you guys most likely did break rules, so just wait out the ban if anything.

Also friends with him too under here: Gyazo - 9636741c6edafea49b1c43c51051874f.png

he also got vac banned with proof under here: Gyazo - 5f4a77a66a31c1b5ee0656a6f86e2094.png

lvl 10 wizards