Kevin.Offerman - Garrys Mod

Division:

Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

[MEGA] Kevin Ketchum

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:50403310

Information:

Banned whenever, not really complaining or anything just wondering why I was banned, I can care less if you don't like me, give me specif proof of me breaking a rule then ill accept it, until you can prove such evidence, remove this ban because it is childish of you doing something with no proof. That's like me throwing you in jail for no reason what so ever, I would assume you wouldn't be th[attach]5294[/ATTACH] e happiest person alive.

5aa4bc850ff3b_hl22013-08-1619-00-06-69.thumb.jpg.c5863d0a82b03149ccc74f3fbf89fcce.jpg

if a police officer watches you break a law, does he need a video tape to arrest you?

You were banned for ghosting (very obviously ghosting too)

Because of what you did to the picture, im not even going to consider unbanning you.

if a police officer watches you break a law, does he need a video tape to arrest you?

You were banned for ghosting (very obviously ghosting too)

Because of what you did to the picture, im not even going to consider unbanning you.

Although I like you -1 to the ban protest look at this thread for the proof and stuff Jok3r - Garrys Mod

but +1 to the pic, I lol'd

-1 You are just a little child that wants everything and complains about everything. You are always breaking rules, or borderline breaking. Be a man at least like joker and dont be a child. By the way im not the one qq right now. GET A FUCKING LIFE

GameCube, please take a step back, change your tampon, put on your big boy pants and please tell me to get something that I already have, telling a living person to "get a life" is very unnecessary that's like me telling you to get a brain, well I mean you do need one :) Sorry you got so butt hurt over my picture, plenty of people liked it, now if you are going to insult me use correct grammar so I can at least take your stupid insults seriously :)