Leotekk

Leotekk - Counter-Strike: Source

+1. He knows the rules and is mature as hell, Not a squeaker and rebels at every chance he gets also a nice person who makes sprays for other people.

M:8

A:8

You need 2 and a co-leader. @@serbiansnaga @@Forest But honestly if they aren't going to give their input @@DarkWolf6052 we should just accept him anyways. We've tagged them so many times here it's ridiculous.

Example of a poorly written "Vouch" lacking proper information:

+1 Cool guy, wardens well. Is a good rebel

A:7/10

M:8/10

Example of a well written and informative "Vouch" (that also happens to be my vouch regarding this applicant):

Never had any problems with this player as an xG Member, although I do question the reason of leaving xG when possibly re-joining again in the future. Inactivity =/= expulsion as an xG Member, just saying. During the time that Leotekk has been on, he has demonstrated proper behaviour as well as respect for other players as well as knowing our MoTD Rules (to a certain extent that is required). I see no reason that this player should not be welcomed back.

A: ?/10

- Because I have recently been inactive, I can not give a solid number so much as I can an estimate. Judging by the amount of numbers provided by other Members here in regards to Activity as well as looking over Leotekk's page on our rank.xenogamers.com page, Activity is where it should be.

M: 8/10

- Has proven that he is mature enough to wear the xG tags by having common courtesy both players/members of XenoGamers. Never raised any problems in the past as an xG Member (from what I've seen) and keeps a calm and collected attitude when dealing with criticism or disrespect. Maturity is where it should be.

D: +1 as this player has done nothing wrong to jeopardize his possible future position as an xG Member. Don't make me regret this m8

- Dat guy, Forest

Example of a poorly written "Vouch" lacking proper information:

+1 Cool guy, wardens well. Is a good rebel

A:7/10

M:8/10

Example of a well written and informative "Vouch" (that also happens to be my vouch regarding this applicant):

Never had any problems with this player as an xG Member, although I do question the reason of leaving xG when possibly re-joining again in the future. Inactivity =/= expulsion as an xG Member, just saying. During the time that Leotekk has been on, he has demonstrated proper behaviour as well as respect for other players as well as knowing our MoTD Rules (to a certain extent that is required). I see no reason that this player should not be welcomed back.

A: ?/10

- Because I have recently been inactive, I can not give a solid number so much as I can an estimate. Judging by the amount of numbers provided by other Members here in regards to Activity as well as looking over Leotekk's page on our rank.xenogamers.com page, Activity is where it should be.

M: 8/10

- Has proven that he is mature enough to wear the xG tags by having common courtesy both players/members of XenoGamers. Never raised any problems in the past as an xG Member (from what I've seen) and keeps a calm and collected attitude when dealing with criticism or disrespect. Maturity is where it should be.

D: +1 as this player has done nothing wrong to jeopardize his possible future position as an xG Member. Don't make me regret this m8

- Dat guy, Forest

lulwhut

banner.png.587499dda9de328d1835b580d2291e4f.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click https://xenogamers.com/threads/17314/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

@@DarkWolf6052-He had 20 +1's all together but one of the plus ones left before he got his final +1 if that doesn't count then disregard this.