Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

Soiarn

Member Name: Soiarn

In-Game Name: Soiarn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35539311

Game Time: About a six years or so.

Helpful Skills: I am good at giving very strict commands, aslo I am good in 1 vs alot of people matches, where I might be able to kill most of them. This could come in handy in like, wardays and where people have guns. I am also good at checking for guns, it takes a merely half secound to gun-check a guy. I am also good at rebelling while I am Terrorist, as I am good known with the maps.

1. The first one was because I forgot to fix my mic, which I've done.

2. If you had a holstered gun, it should be in red or something, but I've not seen anything like that, if that's the case, then sorry.

3. Already declined, well that's because I made a ban appeal which was for another server.

No, I switched up two servers, and I got some couple of minuses because of my ban appeal on my last submission. That's what I'm saying. I'm no freekiller, and if I make an accident, I usually slay myself. And about my accent, I've changed it, okay?

Edit: Also people do understand my voice, the last 20 rounds...

Um seems ok, I am always down for having new people want to be warden. Just please go over our MOTD better or you have people like Rosser ragging at you all the time. Has a mature voice, though accented. I approve.

But, I've actually read the !motd twice, just to be sure. So I am sorry for any mistakes that might have been maked. I don't look at myself like a new player, as I've played at other Jail Break servers for a couple of months.

Edit: It's strange, because they accepted me and didn't have any problems with my voice. But it might have something with it not being any British or Americans on the server...

Yeah, I am considering it. It's just that I haven't talked English at all for 2 months or so. But I'll get my voice intact sometime. I hope. :D