LastGame

GameCube's Original TTT Minigames

You heard that right. I will post games that i have found that work and are fun.

Such as....

Jihad hot potoa (fuck spelling) If you want to play get a t to buy a jihad bomb, get a group of freinds shout over mic or type in chat we are playing this game. So you aren't killed. To play you arm the jihad then press q as quickly as possible. The hot part that if you pick it up to fast it will go off. Just if it goes off when you pick it up it wont count towards you but the t who bought it( still needs to be tested). Forwarning dont be a fool and HOLD THE FUCKING THING IN YOUR HAND LIKE ITS A TEDDY BEAR. We are not liable for any deaths or injuries for someone holding the bomb.

Knife throwing contest of death. You get a t and like a couple people and form a shape that has at least everyone 12 shotguns away from each other. The rules are that the person with the knife first throws it at someone. You can't move in this game only to pick up the knife thrown at you( ducking and jumping is allowed. People should throw the knife untill it finds itself in someone's ribs.

If you like to rp there are many situtions(fuck spelling) suicide jumper on rooftops, hostage sitituions(fuck spelling) and many more fun rp'ing.

I will be updateing this with more idea's. This is just to make the game funner.