Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I've been onthe XenoGamers TF2 server scince the beggining of the summer. I have friended many people that I've met and are also active members on the server. I hope to apply for admin in the next six months to help keep the TF2 trade history server well managed and help control the amount of "squeakers" that are on the server.

You kinda should change your name since you're not even in the clan ( you dont have 5 +1) For now im gonna -1 because you arent in the clan and you think you can just put the tags on. Ya got to EARN IT

TwoZeroFour, sorry i have some attitude, I'm usually in a bad mood with a lot of crap going on in my life and i keep dislocating my shoulder so that doesn't help. And Origins, the [RC] in my name was not for another clan, it was supporting a friend's TTT server on Gmod. I removed to [RC] to please you. Then lastly, Dudeeman123, I was not aware of the [XG] tag rules until after I posted the application. It is not currently in my name. When I know I been accepted as a member, I will then have it in my name.