Audible_Savage

Want 1.7? Too Bad.... :(

Some sad news has come to my attention.

TL:DR? try BOLD TEXT

BECAUSE the mojang crew don't like plugin devs they have totally ruined the way minecraft plugins work with items.

No longer are items identified with a number (0:air, 1:stone, etc...) now there are only names.

so many plugins that give rewards based on the item id's are now broken. This means that bukkit essentials, world edit, world guard, and the general infrastructure of bukkit.jar is now broken, and new updates for plugins will be SLOW. Meaning that our jail server will not be able to update to 1.7 for a while. Fortunately once that the jail is finished and we finalize our coding, the server WILL launch on 1.6.4 :)

As a side note anyone wishing to help and having a reasonable knowledge of minecraft should contact either me, I need people to beta test some world guard regions and generally help us make sure the map is bugproof :)

<3 - Audible.

not much teaching required just "hey can you walk in there?" "no?" "good"

oh, i thought i changed that, anyway i can helpsorb, but you shuld definatly teach me howto run a server

wanna come on now? lll whitelist you

meh, I'm doing some work atm so maybe. I'll hop on TS if when i can and tell you then