Sign in to follow this  
RussianNinja

Game Protest

The "pokemon Days" where a t is the leader and picks a t to fight a ct...............It is stuiped the If the ct's are Bosses then The t who got to be The Master will get !lr and if the t's are Bosses and own the ct's then the ct will get last ct and get like 10-15 kills instantly..................And it takes WAY TO LONG!

most of the time they do. The game is trivia. whoever gets it right is the master and picks pokemon(Ts) Then the warden is the other pokemon master and he picks his pokemon(CTs). They keep doing this until they want to stop. I like this game but i think there should be a few rules in place to prevent problems and boredom. Make a rule where you can only play the game until 4 ts die. There must be at least 6 ts to play in the beginning(so the pokemon master doesnt get !lr.) if to many cts die, the game must be stopped when there are at least 2 cts left (so last ct doesnt occur). If these rules are put into place i tthink everyone will be happier and less bored. approve and put in motd pl0x.