Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

rules for jail break i cant post there:(

The rule stating that i am not able to go into vents should be revoked due to constant vent camping on the ts part. if a blood houn points me in the direction but will not show me i should be aloud to acces vents without being slayed. This has happen a few times and is very irrratating. Thanks.

No. This shouldn't be revoked. it's annoying and not fair when a CT goes straight from armory in to a vent and just waits for T's.

If a t is camping a vent at the end of a round and someone bloodhounds the ct can go ina vent without having to follow them in there, or make a rule t can not camp vent and delay round.

Another rule I find slightly well...lame is no rebelling on LR. Why can we not do this? Should the T not be allowed to kill the CT if they cheated or what not? I find that this rule makes the least amount of sense out of almost all of them, second only to bhopping being a form of delay when its faster then walking/crouching/running (IF your good at it)

Lol the CT's give orders, and if the T's don't follow then they will die. You guys complain when you get a harsh CT who doesn't break the rules but is very good. You guys think "fair" is when you win.

well T's shouldnt beable to rebel on lr because the Ct would not kill you during in lr unless u lost or try to rebel than u have a better chance of killing them

Alright, here is the low down: We want to add a suicide bomb plugin to the server, but at the moment, it is not very balanced for the CT's, so we are trying to make the rules harder for the T's so the CT's have an easier job. Then I can add the plugin, but if you guys don't wanna agree to that, then I won't add it.

Alright, here is the low down: We want to add a suicide bomb plugin to the server, but at the moment, it is not very balanced for the CT's, so we are trying to make the rules harder for the T's so the CT's have an easier job. Then I can add the plugin, but if you guys don't wanna agree to that, then I won't add it.

I do not understand the purpose of the suicide bomb plugin. D:

offtopic:

1. not being able to cell hop is bullshit. Especially when no one gave any 'moving orders'.

How can you delay/detour when they didn't say to go anywhere.

2. Simon Says/FRLR days should have a spacing between days. Some CT gets mad because they die by rebeller's,

call a strict day, and we do Simon Says for five days straight.

My exact words from last night - you try to update rules and still get shit.

The vent rule is set to where NO CT can attempt to get in it unless a T has ALREADY opened it.

And if so, to NOT stop in the vent AT ALL.

Stop trolling to have rebels getting the edge, rebels are the underdogs - it will remain as so.