Guest Jie321

What Are The Things That Are Flawed In Xg Gaming?

What I hate the most is how divided some of the clan is. I think in TF2 there is a group of a couple people that stick together and never talk to the rest, but other than that, the majority do talk to each other. There are a bunch of other groups who never come out of a certain room and only talk to a select few people. This "clique" poo we got going on will not help the clan in the long run, community nights may help, but I feel the ones that stick to the same room every single day in teamspeak will be the ones not coming into the server.

They're probably in the room dedicated specifically for that server (e.g. the TGH Server TS3 channel) like they're told? Community channels are for fun and people who want to be mod faster.

They're probably in the room dedicated specifically for that server (e.g. the TGH Server TS3 channel) like they're told? Community channels are for fun and people who want to be mod faster.

Nope, I'm talking about people that lock themselves in their own community channels or in the limited capacity rooms when they could easily talk to the other people in their division (who they used to communicate with). I'm not gonna use any examples, but I hardly get to talk to these certain people unless they want to ask me about how they should go about punishing someone. If people want to go in a room specifically for the game they are on, I am 100% fine with that.

Nope, I'm talking about people that lock themselves in their own community channels or in the limited capacity rooms when they could easily talk to the other people in their division (who they used to communicate with). I'm not gonna use any examples, but I hardly get to talk to these certain people unless they want to ask me about how they should go about punishing someone. If people want to go in a room specifically for the game they are on, I am 100% fine with that.

I think I know what people you're talking about, and most of them play on the servers that xG "veterans" such as yourself don't really enjoy, or play on a lot.

I think I know what people you're talking about, and most of them play on the servers that xG "veterans" such as yourself don't really enjoy, or play on a lot.

You must be thinking of some other people, these ones still go on our servers all the time. They are active and they play on the same servers I do. I used to talk to these people on a personal level for almost 1 and a half years now, but now they only ask me about shit where rules are involved.

You must be thinking of some other people, these ones still go on our servers all the time. They are active and they play on the same servers I do. I used to talk to these people on a personal level for almost 1 and a half years now, but now they only ask me about poo where rules are involved.

Yeah, we're not on the same page.

I'd give my two cents in this, but frankly it was already mentioned several times so I'm not going to do the whole broken record thing. I'll just say this; all of these flaws have already been presented before, time and time again in a multitude of different threads. Ingenuity and innovative minds are lax, something that is unfortunately rare to see. Anyways, yada yada yada, what everyone else mentioned above. #CommunityNights #xGLottery #Sweepstakes #Tournaments