Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Scientist

Claiming Warden

Many times in JailBreak have I encountered many CT players calling warden and repeating it constantly. It annoys the hell out of me and it always lead to me to tell them to be shut up! I suggest we do something about this.

Well, There used to be a plugin we had for about a day that randomly chose a warden, but that led to CT's NEEDING mics, and I don't think every CT should need a mic, Maybe we should get that plugin back, but let the people type who they want to pass it to.

I just want to do something about people claiming warden. I keep hearing players yelling, "I'm (Warden)x20 times."

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

"okay I'm warden....now I pass my warden onto (someguy)"

Soiarn? lol

I don't mind when someone calls warden, says "If you're out of your cell you are a rebel", and then passes it to whomever wants it. It stops every day from becoming a freeday, especially the automated maps.

That's what I do, I call warden and make sure there is at least one order, so those smelly T's don't get a freeday.

Regardless. I agree the constant screaming of "I'm WARDEN!" Is annoying.

We can't have it to where like they have to type !warden or something, because then they would just bind the key. I suggest what Penguin suggested, where you can choose to keep or pass it. But since that would bring the need for mics back, another suggestion would be for the t's to vote on a warden, so the ct with the most votes has the highest percentage chance of being picked for warden, so the ct's without mics will almost never get picked for warden.

Here's something that might work:

- Write "!warden" to be / takover warden.

- Write "!pass" to pass your warden to someone else followed by them typing "!warden".

Just an example guys.

It would help alot, and also you should have some kind of mic-check thingy.

I don't think this could be accomplished as this might need to be custom made by this community.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

We can't have it to where like they have to type !warden or something, because then they would just bind the key. I suggest what Penguin suggested, where you can choose to keep or pass it. But since that would bring the need for mics back, another suggestion would be for the t's to vote on a warden, so the ct with the most votes has the highest percentage chance of being picked for warden, so the ct's without mics will almost never get picked for warden.
The T's would all vote on someone who's giving out freedays, I'd rather recommend doing it the other way, by the CT's voting.

If Ts vote on a warden you might get a group that decides to vote for a CT without a mic, making every day a freeday. It's a good idea, but it relies on the Ts making a good decision, even if the CT can pass warden. Might be difficult on automated maps with passing and voting in time.

Here's something that might work:

- Write "!warden" to be / takover warden.

[/color] The T's would all vote on someone who's giving out freedays, I'd rather recommend doing it the other way, by the CT's voting.

1. I just explained why that wouldn't work, the !warden thing...

2. Not all the t's. And besides even if they did theres still not a 100% chance he/she will get picked.

And if a ct gets picked that doesnt have a mic he can choose to pass it. And if he doesnt, well someone else will just have to take over.

i'd have an Idea. A script that randomly select a warden. the warden will have 3 choice. 1. Keep warden, Leave other Unmuted 2. Keep warden and mute other ct for 10-15 sec or 3. Pass warden. when somebody would pass warden, It would randomly select another person and that person would have the SAME menu. This would get rid of spammer, and will be FAIR

The only issue I see with that script is, again, time restraint on automated maps. That is a big factor in most ways warden would be chosen, and even in the way it is now.

The Plug in we had that picked cts to be warden randomly didnt work cause the person that was picked seemed to be muted every time so that is why they stop using that. But i think pushing a button or something like that might be better.

Sign in to follow this