Sign in to follow this  
RoxxorHaxxor

RoxxorHaxxor

Member Name: RoxxorHaxxor

In-Game Name: RoxxoЯ | ЯoxxoR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40938220

Game Time: I played CS;S for a year 2 years ago and recently started up again (been playing for 2 months since I started up again). Minecraft: I've played since Alpha

Helpful Skills: I am a fairly good CS;S Player, I am VERY familiar with xG's Jail Break server, and I am VERY active on the server.

I know I have applied before but I think that I shouldnt get ridiculed for getting denied before. I wouldnt try to apply again if I didnt care about this server. I only want to join the clan on my favorite Jail Break server. I admit, I have freekilled but I soon as I freekill (and I notice it was a freekill) I kill myself and apologize to the victim. I am young but I hope that you guys notice that I am mature for my age.I also know the members on the server very well and I report inaproppriate sprays,freekillers,etc to any admin on my friends list (almost aways Billy Mays since he is one of the best admins on xG).

ok lemme list them

1.Billy Mays

2.serbianbelasnaga

3.Eye Of the Tiger

4.Mad Scientist

5.Rain

6.Superfreak

7.Vero

8.Vero Jr

9.Lil Crazy

10.zzirGrizz

11.Grand Admiral Thrawn

12.PapiChulo

13.Aegean

14.Selby

15.Xavien21

16.ZongO

17.Mr.Duck

18.Jay Breezy

19.Admiral Snackbar

20.Penguin

21.Billy Murray

Enough?

eh I know he's young, but there's an 11 yr old who has admin powers (YES ADMIN POWERS) so idt age matters. I haven't heard him say anything dissrespectful so I'll give him a +1. young members can be a good thing, as long as they learn not to be annoying.