Sign in to follow this  
Mcballsack

Mcballsack

Member Name: Mcballsack

Your In-Game Name: HappyMcBallsack

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33934273

Ban Reason: Honestly it was so long ago I dont really remember, but I put the xG tag on because I didnt know you had to apply and someone just banned me, but then I took it off and was asking people how to get in and everyone was ignoring me calling me a troll and stuff I didnt really understand. I just want to play jailbreak

Unban Reason: Uhhh I want to play jailbreak and hellsgamers sucks dirty asshole so I cant play there.

I know but I didnt really understand, I know I should have asked and as soon as I realized that I took it off and tried to figure out what to do. Nobody was really helping me though they all hated me.

well u were banned once by aegean for the tag, than again from shikaku with unknown reasons. ill speak to him about it

Ok thanks. I looked for ban reports but couldn't find any, so I was pretty confused. There is also no reason there and its a permanent ban.. I don't think I did anything to deserve a permanent ban.

yeh we don't have ban reports since thats to much work for admins and moderators :P.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

We have carefully reviewed your ban protest and you have been unbanned!

We hope you don't get banned again!

Thank you and enjoy your stay at Xeno Gamers!