Sylvester

Maps: Temporary Fix

So recently, I got on the trade gaming history server and it looks like everyone had the same problem of not being able to get on because the new maps weren't downloading. So any of you that want to get on asap just download these and put the map files in your:

C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/TeamFortress2/tf/download/maps

GAMEBANANA: Trade_Minecraft_Realms_Final : Download (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) ~Minecraft Realms Final

GAMEBANANA: dm_flood_1-25 : Download (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) ~ dm_flood_1-25

TF2Maps.net - Map Downloads - Cyberpunk 2~ CyberPunk

TF2 Maps : Mad Monster Mansion - TFmaps.com ~ King of the Hill Mad Monster Mansion

Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon for everyone who doesn't come to the forums.

So recently, I got on the trade gaming history server and it looks like everyone had the same problem of not being able to get on because the new maps weren't downloading. So any of you that want to get on asap just download these and put the map files in your:

C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Common/TeamFortress2/tf/download/maps

GAMEBANANA: Trade_Minecraft_Realms_Final : Download (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Trade) ~Minecraft Realms Final

GAMEBANANA: dm_flood_1-25 : Download (Team Fortress 2 > Maps > Death Match) ~ dm_flood_1-25

TF2Maps.net - Map Downloads - Cyberpunk 2~ CyberPunk

TF2 Maps : Mad Monster Mansion - TFmaps.com ~ King of the Hill Mad Monster Mansion

Hopefully this problem will be resolved soon for everyone who doesn't come to the forums.

this problem has been happening for a week or so and muffin and nomulous don't know how to fix it. i have tried contacting @Rhododendron to fix it but he seems to be busy. they told us they put the maps in the right area.

So silence if you can look at this for us we would be very happy..

I'd help you, but I'd have to learn about this stuff first. I should maybe learn more technical stuff about servers then I'd probably be able to fix stuff like this since usually I'm not busy.

this problem has been happening for a week or so and muffin and nomulous don't know how to fix it. i have tried contacting @Rhododendron to fix it but he seems to be busy. they told us they put the maps in the right area.

So silence if you can look at this for us we would be very happy..

Yeah for future reference, you need to sync them over to the FASTDL server (use the 'WebSync' tab in the CP to do this), and add them to the different mapcycle/votemaplist files on the server. I have done this for you now!

@Nomulous @MuffinMonster

I'm sorry if you did ask me, I've been very busy so I apologize :(