Sign in to follow this  
Soiarn

[xG:M] nickname [R]

Member Name: Soiarn

Abusing Admin: [xG:M] nickname [R]

Your In-Game Name: [xG] Soiarn [sF:A]

Abuse Description: He slayed me and muted me. People also started hating me.

Reason: Because he though I was doing massive freekilling. Also he thought I killed a guy typing, which is the first guy I am writing about in proof below. I did not kill him for typing, I always do a "type check" before, giving them 10 secounds to comply.

Player Effect: It affected me, as some players on the server give me death threats and want me to leave the server forever. All I wanted to do was to follow the warden's commands.

Proof: I'll give a reason for everyone I killed that round:

First guy was because the warden said they had to leave their cells and do the commands by, let's say 7:15, but he weren't out before 7:14, so he's too late. Secound guy, the warden told everyone to crouch, take one step outside, turn on flashlight and point it straight up, but he had it 45 degrees, so it was at the wall and not at the roof. The next 5 guys or so, was because I standed infront of a stack, and I saw each of them not pointing their flashlight at the roof, so I killed the first guy. Shortly after two other guys began looking at me and not pointing the flashlight straght up. So I also killed them for not doing the warden's commands.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Also someone thinks I am a goat ****er and a pedophile. Because a guy asked "Do your people in your country **** goats" or something, and I just said yes. Not that I am a goat ****er. That's also damn annoying.

You were also disrespecting Nickname despite his position of being a mod. He ordered you to move your clan tag to the back of your name because it might confused players with the A in [sF:A]. After five times of changing your name into something unsuitable. That is known as admin disrespect and you can get slayed for that.

Also, most of the players hate you because you freekill. Like for instance, you become warden and give your usual orders of taking a step outside your cell, face your cell and freeze. You will then spend about two minutes doing this causing most of the players to be irritated and look at you with disgust. You have to be quick and efficent when being a warden. I recommend you spend time as a T and learn from that persepctive.

Personal Remarks:

I don't hate you Soiarn but you need to improve. :3

Secound guy, the warden told everyone to crouch, take one step outside, turn on flashlight and point it straight up, but he had it 45 degrees

how can you be sure it was 45 degrees? did you measure it with a protractor? i think this post should be disregard due to false information.

You were also disrespecting Nickname despite his position of being a mod. He ordered you to move your clan tag to the back of your name because it might confused players with the A in [sF:A]. After five times of changing your name into something unsuitable. That is known as admin disrespect and you can get slayed for that.

Also, most of the players hate you because you freekill. Like for instance, you become warden and give your usual orders of taking a step outside your cell, face your cell and freeze. You will then spend about two minutes doing this causing most of the players to be irritated and look at you with disgust. You have to be quick and efficent when being a warden. I recommend you spend time as a T and learn from that persepctive.

Personal Remarks:

I don't hate you Soiarn but you need to improve. :3

I'll do that, I didn't see that I used such much time. Sorry folks.

how can you be sure it was 45 degrees? did you measure it with a protractor? i think this post should be disregard due to false information.

when the flashlight is on, other players can see which direction u are looking at, there is a faint trail from the flashlight, thats why wardens say turn ur flashlight and look up, that way they know for sure ur looking up

But seriosuly, even though if I use what Mad Scientist meant, ALOT of time. Still I am not a freekiller, I slay myself when I accidently kill someone or such issues occur. Also I usually apologize to them.

I am personalty getting tired of these threads. Try to work **** like this out with each other in Steam. Stop posting without proof. Learn to use the demo or fraps.