Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Scientist

2 Games:JB (6-12 Players)

Hide-N-Seek:

The objective of this game is for 1 CT to kill all the Ts before 0:00. The Ts can be given a certain time limit to find a spot to hide but must be FAIR! For example, let's say that cell doors open at 7:00 and you say that you have until 6:50 to find a spot... That's obviously being a douche and unfair (I recommend 40-50 Secs). Also, all Ts caught in armory is a automatic rebel since you're playing Hide-N-Seek, not Shoot-N-Rebel. We need to keep the game fair and fun for everyone. Once the timer hits 0:00, if we have more then 1 T living it can be continued or revoked. Remember, you can still kill the last T before it hits 0:00, since the objective was to survive until it hits 0:00. This is a special day, it can happen once every 5 rounds unless Ts vote for it. Remember have fun. :D

Rescue the Children:

As oddly as this sounds, we will have two CTs that happened to be two escaped pedophiles. They will be hiding somewhere on the map with the children. The Ts objective is to find them before 0:00 which results in the children dying. The CTs can give a time limit in when they could leave their cells. Ts, you can grab weapons since you trying to rescue the children from being killed. Also, CTs you cannot leave the area or section you're hiding in. CTs can type a gruesome and disturbing description at how they killed the children.

Note to Viewers:

This is a public thread, I hope you guys can leave comments suggesting imporvements. It doesn't matter if you're a XenoGamer or not. I want the server to be fun for everybody. :D

Like i said In-game 0:00 is too long if a T dies right at the beggining, i would suggest a shorter timelimit then it can be revoked. For rescue the children, it seems hilarious except are the two cts going to be hiding together?

Like i said In-game 0:00 is too long if a T dies right at the beggining, i would suggest a shorter timelimit then it can be revoked. For rescue the children, it seems hilarious except are the two cts going to be hiding together?

They can be hiding in seperate locations from each other. Also, we'll try to improve the time thing.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

[xG] Drugged: maybe the ct only has a pistol and the t if found may have a chance to run to a certain spot to be safe before being killed like say a certain cell for table and if you have multiple ts you have a sudden death round with no safe spots and the original rules you posted untill there is 1 or no ts left

considering that the only two maps that we play for jb 80% of the time are lego jail and avalanche, it would be pretty hard for cts to last until 0:00, maybe on maps that are more hide and seek friendly? good idea for a game but not practical on some of the maps considering that most of the players know where everything is

Well, there's a couple of maps that are really good for hide and seek. The first one we played, can't remember the name though. One example for a good hide and seek map could be V.I.P. In The Mix.

The problem with hide-and-seek is that it's not fun for half the people at any given moment. The team that has to hide is quite literally just sitting underneath a stairwell holding down shift, doing absolutely nothing for about seven minutes until a CT randomly runs in and shoots him in the face. Then he joins deadchat, where everybody's watching other people sit underneath stairwells holding down shift, doing absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile, the server next door is having a musical chairs day and everyone is running frantically from cell to cell in an attempt to survive. When they're done, they can probably do it for an entire second round while our hide-and-go-seek is still going on.

In other words, is your favorite part of Jail Break when you AFK Freeze outside of your cells? If not, then I don't see why you'd want to do a whole day of that.

I think if they can move positions, it's fine, because they can look out, and take the risk of getting caught in the open main cell block.

I think if they can move positions, it's fine, because they can look out, and take the risk of getting caught in the open main cell block.

That is unstrategic. The winners will almost always be some guy hiding in vents (until vents are banned, then it's the guy in the farthest, most obscure corner).

Besides, it encourages CT's to lose sight of the T's, which basically means universal rebabler round.

That is unstrategic. The winners will almost always be some guy hiding in vents (until vents are banned, then it's the guy in the farthest, most obscure corner).

Besides, it encourages CT's to lose sight of the T's, which basically means universal rebabler round.

That's called a warday.... but still, you are correct in that matter. This game is best used when we have players that we can trust.

Sign in to follow this