Sylvester

Lgbt

So is anyone else here gay or lesbian? Or like anyone here supports lgbt people? Any interesting stories in real life about stuff like this? I remember having a crush on this guy that turned out to be really homophobic.

I support it completely. My uncle is homosexual. Although middle school I use to be one of those dicks who went "ha that's gaaay." Sometimes without even remembering my uncle and how that would make him feel as an insult. I don't hate gays nor do I discrimnate them it's just it happens to slip out because of my surroundings. I don't see how one person could be homophobic it's just insane. But I wish you good luck and I hope you find someone who loves you for who you are.

I'm not gay, but $20 is $20. On the real though i don't have no problems with gays, i respect them as i do with my parents; as long that they don't get all fruity towards me there won't be no issues you know? But yo, i remember my ex's best friend was a gay kid, and one day during school i was heading to the restrroom, right when i got inside to take a leak, i caught him in there making out with another guy and i just like hit a U turn without hesitation and wen't to a diff bathroom. Was funny but really weird for me since im not gay.