Matsi

Nope - Team Fortress 2

Steam Achievement Manager

This exists too, steam doesn't give a damn about it. He most likely used this to get achievements, so I see absolutely no reason to do this. It's also impossible to get all achievements at once from an achievement server.

I didn't get all the achievements from the server. I still have about 50 achievements I don't have and some that I do have are from me just normally unlocking them

I didn't get all the achievements from the server. I still have about 50 achievements I don't have and some that I do have are from me just normally unlocking them

Your point? You still clearly used an achievement manager to get most of your achievements, don't be a hypocrite.

Your point? You still clearly used an achievement manager to get most of your achievements, don't be a hypocrite.

My point is that while I used an achievement server solely for the achievements, this guy used an achievement mod on a server where it shouldn't be happening. It spammed the chat and disrupted what was going on. Maybe it doesn't deserve a ban. I will change my rating to 0