Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

Sakurai getting admin.

I know ive only been in the clan over a month and on the servers for over 7 months but im getting REALLY tired of being freekilled at every turn. Literally someone can be shooting a CT and he will kill me before he dies when i dont have a gun. I am also tired of bugging my admin friends to come on the server to slay them. I am on the servers a lot and even with my work and class im able to be on the xG Jailbreak server very often. I want to be able to take out freekillers. I know the steps to slay and ban someone, I would make a good admin and of course I would not abuse. I was actually an admin in the SG clan Jailbreak server two years back. I hope you guys can take this into consideration >< !! !

well what is someone sapose to guess ? im just saying im freekilled way to often. If im not a CT i get freekilled like crazy

They look at how much you've helped the clan improve and the choices you've made. They show distaste when people ask for mod/admin, so I'd advise not to talk about and let them choose.

Well ive made a difference in the clan. Im one of the people who pushed to make the clan more exsclusive and not add everyone

Asking will just give us another reason to not give it to you. you could screenshot or record your games if you literly get freekilled every single time and we can take it from there. Closing this as asking for admin is not something we allow.