Fink

Friendly Fire Back Again?

Hi, I remember on JB when friendly fire was enabled. It was fun with it, and I know people abused the hell out of it. I just want to know if friendly fire will ever come back to JB. It doesn't matter to me if it is or not, just curious :eek:

I liked Friendly fire but as you said Fink people abuse the shit out of it. I say you should have made a vote on whether or not to allow the friendly fire instead of a regular tread.

Some Blu's (Douchebags) take friendly fire to there advantage. It's better we don't end the day off with everyone killing each other. People aren't very cooperative.

FF was kinda fun, yes people abused it, I would be happy to see FF again. If only there were a plugin that can only enable it when a mod/admin is on..

friendly fire is going to be dumb without any proper rules.

i can imagine it now,

everyround, warden calls in cell wars and kills 50% of reds

then begins round, leaving the dead reds to wait an entire 7 minutes before getting respawned.

bring back sentries on wardays + ammo drop from blues

Friendly fire can actually be good(by killing a free-killer) and ammo drops are good because if a red has the skill to melee a blu with a gun and win they should be rewarded :P. I know that there are many things that can go wrong with ff but, team killing is slay-able either way like if you kill your team mate with a soccer ball as ct. that equals kill correct, then way should the rules be any different if ff was on?

The admins have an option to turn on friendly fire, i believe this should be allowed to be used, and when an admin is on, there can be friendly fire days, with the simple rule of blues no killing other blues!

idk bout the yer. one backstab=deadly ass spy. and insane already is a deadly ass spy. so insane would be basically a sharkiesha or chuck norris spy.