Headbanger691 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Ozzy Osbourne

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:77304209

Information:

I was banned from all Xeno Gamer servers for abusing the votekick system on jailbreak 1. I did not know i was abusing it, i was just trying to voteban and kick all the freekillers and trolls that were on CT. I know it is hard to believe this but the warden was saying it was a votekick (playername) day. Please look this over and I hope to be playing on your servers soon.

The rule regarding abuse of the vote system is one of the first things that show's up on the MOTD/Jailbreak Rules. And I quote,

• Abusing the vote system (besides votemap) will result in a ban.

See you in Three Weeks buddy. :coffee:

How in God's name did you not fucking know you were abusing a vote kick system. Seems like you DID know.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Ozzy Osbourne

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:77304209

Information:

I was banned from all Xeno Gamer servers for abusing the votekick system on jailbreak 1. I did not know i was abusing it, i was just trying to voteban and kick all the freekillers and trolls that were on CT. I know it is hard to believe this but the warden was saying it was a votekick (playername) day. Please look this over and I hope to be playing on your servers soon.

I told you guys that you were abusing the votekick/votebans on me, and that it was a banable offense, but you kept doing it...

Ozzy Osbourne - Team Fortress 2 | Xeno Gamers