Chuffs

Steam ID:

Information:

The time for change has come...

I know, it's
me,
Pancreas. I'm the man who threatened xG. I did something
horrible.
For those of you who don't know me; I previously played xG Jailbreak for fun. I was a pretty active member, good friends with the community, admins, and up until one point I was just a normal person. Someone had come on the server, during a day I was
pissed the F**k off
. He had happened to be freekilling constantly, and no admins ever came onto the server and there was no one to stop him. I quickly messaged all online admins I had added, telling them there was a big problem. None of them even wanted to come onto the JB server, but that's besides the point. He made me
raging
angry. All I could do was throw out nasty and mean threats at people; and I ended up threatening to
DDoS xG!
Even though in my heart I had no desire to, the anger inside me got the better of me. It's been practically a year since then. The admin who banned me was
Africanshaniqua
. He no longer works for xG as an admin. We still maintain a pretty close
friendly relationship
. Since then, I've learned to control my anger. I learned that it's just a game, I'll play again in 5 minutes when the round ends. If freekilling does happen
NOT A BIG DEAL
. I've come here to ask for forgiveness. Forgive me for the mistake I made, threatening (but not attempting) to DDoS xG. I've realized that it was a stupid in the spur moment sort of decision and I'm deeply sorry for it. Since my ban (about a year ago) I've had no attempt to do anything to xG and I feel like
wait...
I know that I'm ready to come back. I know I'll be able to control my anger if something pisses me off on the server, someone breaks the rules, or I'm just having a bad day. I'm here to ask for your apology. This is my story.
Do you forgive me?

Thanks for your time for reading this if you did, everyone here is a great person and I'm really happy seeing the progression of xG into a very big and successful gaming community. Thanks everyone, gave a great day!

~Chuffs

well threatening to Ddos xG isnt a threat to be taken lightly! personally i have never met you, but it seems as tho you were sincere enough to take the time to write that giant response so i believe that you have probably learned your lesson! +1 for unban

I agree, I threatened but i really had no intention ever to do it. I feel like crap for what I did, and this is my chance for forgiveness. Ty for the +1

I've been watching lately and people who have been banned a yr+ and finally made a ban protest have been unbanned, I don't see the problem with you being unbanned since there's a clear apology. +1

I've been watching lately and people who have been banned a yr+ and finally made a ban protest have been unbanned, I don't see the problem with you being unbanned since there's a clear apology. +1

if he was banned 1 year ago then yes I think he deserves a second chance. People do say stupid things when angry, Ive played TF2 when angry once and I complained about everything :p

tyvm you both <3