Muzzle

Winchester - Team Fortress 2

well, this is interesting. and while I'm here, I might as well prove to you I wasn't aimbotting. I know anyone would say this in my position, but I'd hope that you respect me enough to trust me.

1. I am one greedy mother fucker, I wouldn't risk a VAC ban on my account because I have too much in my bp.

2. I'm not stupid, if I wanted to hack, I'd probably do it on an account that isn't my main.

3. my comp is so shitty, and you guys know how pokemon is. lag.

4. maymalays, african, hapless and many more spec'd me and saw that I wasn't aimbotting. keep in mind, I do not know may, but, he can confirm that he saw some missed shots and body shots from me.

Also, he said that he was banned from a different server for useing aim bot.

this just makes me giggle. idk why.

well, this is interesting. and while I'm here, I might as well prove to you I wasn't aimbotting. I know anyone would say this in my position, but I'd hope that you respect me enough to trust me.

1. I am one greedy mother fudgeer, I wouldn't risk a VAC ban on my account because I have too much in my bp.

2. I'm not stupid, if I wanted to hack, I'd probably do it on an account that isn't my main.

3. my comp is so shitty, and you guys know how pokemon is. lag.

4. maymalays, african, hapless and many more spec'd me and saw that I wasn't aimbotting. keep in mind, I do not know may, but, he can confirm that he saw some missed shots and body shots from me.

this just makes me giggle. idk why.

Yeah I was just pissed cause I don't like being constantly killed. I believe you it's just I wanted to make sure. So can we close this and say it's water under a bridge. No harm done Chicken?