Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Valentin1998

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:87066016

Rules Broken:

Freekilling

Evidence:

I was on jb1 at 12:00 A.M. Just because its late and no ones on, doesn't give this guy the right to freekill. If the demos dont work or show then evidence, sorry, i recorded multiple demos and im not sure which was the the demo if him freekilling

if this doesn't work then tell me:

okay, the demo is just him getting killed. it was my first time recording in console, and didn't know if you recorded the same user multiple times, the old recording would be over righted. so I don't have any valid proof. sorry, im stupid.

i finally figered out how to play one of theses demos. Anyways. If he is attempting to freekill, that means he is trying to freekill. And also looking at the logs, givein by Matsi, you can see that he killed more than 1 person. It seems like he killed half your team. so +1 for ban.

Coulda banned him Matsi?

Well I joined to deal with it but he only "tried" to kill everyone.... so I didnt really have proof.... and then he left...

Today tho he was back in the server and I recorded him reentering armory, breaking the vent, and then freekilling 3 guys. He is now permanently teambanned with this new demo as proof: Dropbox - valentin.dem

#close

@kbraszzz