Sign in to follow this  
JakeImpossibru

Can we get MUTING and UNMUTING back?

I don't see a problem with the muting being taken away but the problem is their are, like glitchers who would talk before 6:30 in JB

and sometimes their would be little kids with squeaky voices which is irritating and all admins/mods can do is tell them too shutup

and not to talk again and is reasonable but the problem is sometimes they don't and admins/mods have to resort to kicking then they

come back and complain :/

(And does !gag substitute muting or just text messaging?)

eh yeh we had mute turn off and back on a few times now due to abuse of it im guessing, mods and admins never learn.

doesnt mute/unmute not work anymore for ppl that are dead? cause since dead ppl can talk and not bother living ppl since they cant hear it, doesnt mute/unmute only allow dead ppl to talk in dead chat? so if i want to unmute myself and im dead, ill only be unmuting myself in dead chat, i wont be able to unmute myself in live chat, at least i think thats how it goes

serbian is right, atm there is no way for anyone to talk to live players if they are dead as long as chat is up. So mute/unmute doesn't even benefit mods or anyone else other then to mute a spammer.