QwertyAblah

Qwertyablah - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

QwertyDillmanAblah

Steam ID:

Information:

I would like to say that this is not a repost of my permanent ban. This is more of a separate ban, but still being blamed for the same reason. I would first like to go over the ban being dropped to one month from permanent. First off can somebody describe how long a month is? Does that mean after this month I get unbanned, next year this month? They all vary, but I'm looking for a specific answer. I studied the moon phases for a good 4 hours trying to decipher the exact date I will be unbanned. I looked at several meanings and only one stood out. A month meaning 28 days or 4 weeks. I am currently in a state of depression over this occurrence. This morning I tried joining the xg trade server. You won't believe what I found. It states "You are banned" it was almost a jump scare at first to me. I'm thinking "Did I freekill there too D:?". I feel that I am losing my mind at this point. I quickly rush to join the Saxton Hale server. I (pardon my language) SHIT myself at the very sight O'er such a horridly extensive Banishment. Truly terrible. Now I am not even going fight the jailbreak ban. It's already hard enough fighting this Pro ce. I would like to know why I am on a all server ban. I would also like to give tribute to the following men who were wrongly convicted in our society as a whole. Darryl Hunt severed 19 years in prison, Thomas Kennedy served 9 years in prison, and Jerry Sandusky serving 30-60 years. Please I am asking you to take another look at the evidence. I don no want to suffer the same fate. From what I can see it is a "he said she said" situation. Kind of like this
. I would like for the all servers ban to be removed. Unless the Defendants can prove I freekilled there. The lack of evidence for the jailbreak one I find humorous. First night first night *drops crabs*. Fine I'll just move to North Korea...

I honestly don;t think you're taking this seriously and I think you should get banned from forums. If you refuse to accept the ban and admit that you did something wrong then it's gonna end wrongfully on your part.

@diabeetus @kbraszzz

I honestly don't think you're taking this seriously and I think you should get banned from forums. If you refuse to accept the ban and admit that you did something wrong then it's gonna end up being worse.

@diabeetus @kbraszzz

I will admit no wrong. I am taking this serious. There is no evidence I did wrong. I am sticking with my story till justice

Justice was served when you were banned. I don't have visual proof but I sure as hell have seen you and your friends act like assholes.

As you have posted numerous ban request and refuse to accept this I believe a one month ban from forums should be added to the punishment.

I am with Bell-ious on this one. :coffee:

He was initially given a permanent ban. A month was seen as fair from all other infractions brought forward from other members and staff members.

I am fighting the new ban not the old. Prove I freekilled on Saxton and trade. John like I said before I have been really nice to you lately. I want to know why I was banned from the other servers.

I am fighting the new ban not the old. Prove I freekilled on Saxton and trade. John like I said before I have been really nice to you lately. I want to know why I was banned from the other servers.

It's a ban from all XenoGamers Team Fortress 2 servers. Getting banned either directly on a server or from source bans will ban you on all of those servers.

Stop trying to troll us because it is seriously gonna end up being worse for you. Also, you've acted the same way as before, annoying and irritating, and you don't seem to know when to stop. These kind of actions are what will get you banned again if you don't change.

I'll take the one month ban, and I am prepared to be on 24 hour surveillance. I still dont know why Kbrazz went off the evidence to ban me for freekilling. Im just saying you ban the person right then and there if they massfreekill and leave. Not 4 days later when a report comes in. JUST SAYING