Sign in to follow this  
LOLDICKS

LOLDICKS

Member Name: LOLDICKS

Your In-Game Name: LOLDICKS

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37795021

Ban Reason: Free killed on accident.

Unban Reason: I was gonna try something then my mouse got stuck and killed 9 people. I asked to do this and a xG member said ok, I even said i would take the consiquences. I then went afk to order food and i was on t. I would LOVE to be unbanned from ct in the jailbreak server because this is my favorite jailbreak server.

Your mouse got stuck? Plus I never said it was okay all I said was "If you do I will Slay or CT Ban you". I know for a fact I didn not say okay, because one it would jeprodise my Mod Powers. Plus 9 people that's still a lot of freekilling even if it wasn't related to your trying what ever you wanted, its even worse if you admit you "thing you wanted to try was freekilling."

it wasnt gonna be a freekill. and someone said it was okay.

Because some random says its okay doesn't make it okay.... A mod told you not to and you did anyways and massively freekilled. And if your mouse got stuck and you had an AWP(thats what you told me, that your mouse was stuck and you had an awp) how in the hell did you accidentally kill 9 people? Even if they were all lined up, you still shouldn't have been able to kill 9 of them on accident without realizing you were killing people.

i couldnt tell whos voice and it sounded like snoopy cuz everyone was talking. And bcuz if ur lined up with a awp they have no armor u get triples. and i was trying to fix it while this happened.

if ur lined up with a awp they have no armor u get triples. and i was trying to fix it while this happened.
If you get triples from it, how'd your mouse get stuck 3 times, and all of the times you "killed people by accident" Something doesn't add up..

Well when you get your buttons unstuck you can get back on CT

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Until then BAMF*