John_Madden

Pop Saxton Day

acloud_3_steampowered_com_ugc_685967544605967034_A2DE00FA60723799D9FD571FF8787CE2CBBAAAB1__.jpg.d42fbfe6b164e26f2852825d66e2f17b.jpg

So how about he have a pop Saxton Hale Day!

You are probably asking yourself, "Why @John_Madden? Why should we do it since you are a badmin?"

Here are some points:

1. Saxton is one of our most populated servers usually averaging 15-24 people at peak times.
  2. Staff is rarely on. Most of us stack ourselves on Jailbreak #1 or Trade Gaming History.
  3. Get to met the regulars who might be interested in joining XenoGamers.
  4. Just to have some fun. What could be more fun than killing an overhealed Australian that can one hit kill you? (Not to mention the homing ball for Scout :D!)

So who else is in? (All credit to @HachikoTachibana who is the one who thought of the initial idea in shout box!)

Tagging people's: @kbraszzz @ShockeDeel @Goblin @ThanatosTelos @HachikoTachibana

Comments welcome!

Needs to be populated +1

This could be gub's 18th Birthday After Party

Celebrated by wacking a hairy Australian man with your fists

Well at least at this after party you won't have to worry about drunk white girls... I... Hope.

Can't we have Nom fix it first. I don't think I can handle another round as Saxton. I suppose this could work with jailbreak. I don't know are server for Saxton hale doesn't work by itself what makes you think we could merge these

It's a good way to recruit people, with having more then just 2 xG members on at a time. With just me and @Moosty there we got 2 apps filled out. It's time for this great server to be recognized. You meet some of the sweetest people there, it's really looked over.

Can't we have Nom fix it first. I don't think I can handle another round as Saxton. I suppose this could work with jailbreak. I don't know are server for Saxton hale doesn't work by itself what makes you think we could merge these

No. This is a jailbreak free place. I'm tired if hearing about JB and shit.

Yeah, there's some things Nom needs to fix. But other then that, it's a great game. If your so into JB, we don't need you at the hype party.

Celebrated by wacking a hairy Australian man with your fists

whacking*

Well when you put it that way let's go whack some Saxton...

aassets.sbnation.com_assets_1654375_shot.gif.f4569775283f110ced199ee0015d34d6.gif

100% Cosa Nostra Italian Businessmen Approved

aassets.sbnation.com_assets_1654375_shot.gif.f6dcb4eb4fadef82b3cc084b2860ca40.gif

ok first of all homing balls are not bad, it just means go for scouts first because everyone relies on scouts and doesn't really know how to play saxton, secondly saxton is not broken and is currently fixed, 3rd should we already have members on saxton hale, finally instead we should go to some other server like slender or get rotation fixed and go on there. those servers are empty about 99% of the time (the occasional 2 ppl) and NO one has done anything about it. also we need more mods not members.(preferably ones that stay active) we dont need any more apps we have enough

@Nomulous you weren't tagged in

also when is this

ok first of all homing balls are not bad, it just means go for scouts first because everyone relies on scouts and doesn't really know how to play saxton, secondly saxton is not broken and is currently fixed, 3rd should we already have members on saxton hale, finally instead we should go to some other server like slender or get rotation fixed and go on there. those servers are empty about 90% of the time and NO one has done anything about it. also we need more mods not members.(preferably ones that stay active)

Last time I heard, staff had no powers on Slender. So let's fix that (if it's not already).

What the hell? Rarely staff members on? I go on every day for at least an hour. I enjoy chilling and talking with the people there. I know the regulars on there, and they recognize me. Kbraszzz has been active on Saxton recently as well. I feel like this thread wasn't necessary.

What the hell? Rarely staff members on? I go on every day for at least an hour. I enjoy chilling and talking with the people there. I know the regulars on there, and they recognize me. Kbraszzz has been active on Saxton recently as well. I feel like this thread wasn't necessary.

:facepalm:

Even though it isn't needed (in my opinion anyway) I have nothing against a pop Saxton day.

At least half the staff is going to be like "but I'm needed at jb!".

You don't need to be on jb all the time. Your STAFF. Not JB STAFF. Your suppose to rotate around and go when called on (if you can). Not be called, then wait 10 minutes to come fix the problem. Staying for at least an hour isn't good enough for the time you want to stay on jb.

Since one certain topic (staff activity) has come up a lot in this thread, if you wish to inquire or have any concerns/complaints/questions about staff activity, please contact any admin or @kbraszzz , OR feel free to start the 100th Lack of Staff/Staff Inactivity/Make Me Mod thread of the year (special prize if you do :coffee:). Or otherwise any other rage comments, bring it up in the rage thread (thank you @Mr.Fink for creating this thread: Tf2 Rage Thread | Xeno Gamers and maybe Sticky it @kbraszzz :british: )

This thread is to focus on if anyone thinks we should and when we should have a Populate Saxton Hale day (thanks again to @HachikoTachibana for bringing it up initially in shoutbox!) Just to point out that this is an open invitation to everyone in TF2 Div, staff and non-staff alike!

And whenwe do this hale day (which I think should happen tonight since it's Friday: so there'll be a lot of activity) we should post the TS IP every onec in a while. Or have it one I thoes bubbles that pop up everyone once in awhile. Just an idea