Muzzle

Fu- Is This What The Cool Kids Do

What do you think?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Here's a touching Story
    • Here's a touching Story

You know i never made one and I'm bored so I look at this Hello. | Xeno Gamers then I was like why not.

Listen Closely Children as I tell you my tale.

My name is Joseph but you can refer me as Muzzle/Meezel. I am 15 years of age 16 on June 18.

Nobody gives a fuck about my needs so I'm just going to tell the story of how I came to xG

It was the summer of 2013 I had just graduated from the 8th grade. So to celebrate my friends spent the night and we ended up sneaking out and getting caught by the police at 2:00 am. Anyway that is off subject, I received a lenvono laptop. It sucked but it's the first time I could actually play tf2 without playing at my friends house. So I played a lot. I kept noticing this xG tag. So I was bored and I saw xG jailbreak 1 (it might of been 2 idk)

So I got addicted to Jailbreak it was so fun I couldn't get enough of it. That's mostly why I became extremely anti-social during the summer. So I told my irl friend John (ShadowShark) that I played with tf2 with a lot. So I told him John there is this really fun server on tf2 and he checked it out it was awesome. Later on I meet plenty of friends I still talk to today such as Alphaflla Ninja, matthewbt, Bad Batter and Angry moose jr or vault. These guys were awesome I mean vault disappeared later on. These guys were my best friends online. Anyways time pasted and I met Priggles, Factor, and Matt the Canadian Dream. These guys were awesome especially factor we had some good times. Any who I applied for xG. I got 5 vouches and I guess kind of disappeared from the fourms. But time passed and I talked to kbraszzle and I told him I'm a member right. He checked and said "Oh shit you are". So I got active like 2 months ago I think. So yeah I just like to take part in this community.