Ideas For Helmsdeep Promo Poster, Starring Xeno Gamers

If you were on Helmsdeep on the Rotation Server on Wednesday May 21st, 5:00 Central time, submit your ideas for the Helmsdeep Poster.

Rules:

You can either have an actual TF2 class with loadout, (Please type the loadout cosmetics or provide an in-game screenshot) or you can post yourself in the class's outfit! (Please provide an image or describe yourself to the best of your abilities)

No NSFW (We have kids on here.)

if you're going to put me in here's my demo loadout, Wee booties, Splendid screen, eyelander, deep commitment to purple hustlers hallamark, pink macho mann and a deep commitment to purple juggernaut jacket.

if we can do any characters, i wish to be me (vector the video game character ) holding an eyelander.

if not i'll be scout with Essential accessories, Whoopie cap with orbiting planets and a flapjack Steam Community :: Screenshot

here is an idea, we can have like kitty cowering behind me and bon fire as we lean forward with our weapons with two other people with their respective outfits nad characters opposing us.

What I'm thinking is rather than just have scenes on Helmsdeep, I make a poster with various gameplay on the other maps of the Rotation Server, so we keep the Helmsdeep Defending the Princess, and pushing the Electrode on Victory Road, Pac Man Ghost Chase, etc. I'll make some sketches and see what you guys think. This could be like a poster for the server.

Just make a chaotic scene with objects from all the maps making an appearance

(If youse going to put me in it just make an engie with a mustache gray Vinking Braider, regular Vox Diablous, and the Trash Toter)

Can you make my demo loadout for it? (unusual cloud 9 human cannonball, black summer shades, and mercs pride scarf) and could you make him holding a pan

What I'm doing is going into Garry's Mod and making the rag dolls with all the items and experiment with different poses and angles so I can replicate it for the poster.

I think I should explain: while half of the poster has been finished, during the summer some personal business came up that had me shelf the project for the time being. I also wanted to try out new drawing techniques in Illustrator and Photoshop. I have everything and I think once Finals are over, I'll finish it up. I cannot guarantee it will be up to high expectations, and it truly is unprofessional of me to delay something this long.