mrawesome8599

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I am active on the Pokemon trade sever and on the two jailbreak severs almost every day of the week. I try to give the rules to people if they need help and know the rules. i have been playing on the severs for more than 5 months now.

Ok.... He is extremely active, funny and just an awesome person to be around. He also plays games such as lol and is a boss at it and can be a valuable addition to that part of the clan as well as this part.

A:8/10

M:7/11

+1 if unbanned

Ps he literally had no idea why he's banned not do I he almost never breaks the rules and often corrects me on the updated rules when I forget to read the new list.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Solari

Steam ID:

mrawesome8599

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I am active on the Pokemon trade sever and on the two jailbreak severs almost every day of the week. I try to give the rules to people if they need help and know the rules. i have been playing on the severs for more than 5 months now.

@Bell @kabrazz @Insane

My friend told me to do attack plus on pyro and i accidentally open the doors had no idea how to turn it off, I don't care about the ban because its only a day but that's my side of the story