Matsi

Please Add To Rules:

Airblasting and shooting with rocket jumper is considered freekilling

I think this should be added to the rules especially because airblasting is annoying. kthx

I thought it was considered baiting. Anyways as far as I know, you can airblast a red in the way they should be going and its alowed

Isn't air blast in general baiting?

I thought it was considered baiting. Anyways as far as I know, you can airblast a red in the way they should be going and its alowed

I think it should not be allowed, it can get people killed... ive seen people get killed cause some stupid blu thought they stood up, ive been airblasted into fall game where it got me killed by lava, and also airblasted into Deathrun and into a trap and killed...

IMO there's no reason for it, if you want the reds to go faster, tell them to run instead of crouch...

You cant kill with a tocket jumper. Duhh now if it was market gardon or mantreads then yes

I believe that's what he is implying but I get your meaning Adam

I think it should not be allowed, it can get people killed... ive seen people get killed cause some stupid blu thought they stood up, ive been airblasted into fall game where it got me killed by lava, and also airblasted into Deathrun and into a trap and killed...

IMO there's no reason for it, if you want the reds to go faster, tell them to run instead of crouch...

Its not allowed in the first place anyways....

Its Bait.

Ya poop.

Its not allowed in the first place anyways....

Its Bait.

Ya poop.

I've never heard anything about using ammo being "baiting" but if that is true then, problem solved.

I think if you airblast a red to the destination its fine. give dem stragglers a boost. but if in anyway, you airblast em into something deadly, its freekill. any other uses of airblast is unnecessary and should be bait

The Rocket Jumper does absolutely no damage, and has no knockback. As the name entails, it's only useful for rocket jumping. The only way it could be weaponized is if a person used a good melee with it and the mantreads, and even so it's hard as hell to kill with that, and it does little damage. There is no point in banning it. Also, why would the gaurds/warden airblast you in Deathrun if they can just activate the traps, (which might I add is MUCH EASIER than getting yourself killed?)

That's not the problem. The problem is people air blasting people on free days so they don't get hit. People also like to spam the rocket jumper on reds for that reason, also with the double ammo count. I think rj should be counted as bait, and air last banned on free days altogether, and maybie even completely