Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

(Fair or Not) What do you think?

Lately I have seen a couple of players that like to do this 1 little thing that seems a bit unfair to other players So let me tell you what it is.

Say you got a warden who is playing a game and kills the incorrect terrorist. This warden knows he is going to slay himself but before

he does. He gets on mic asking his other CT's to take warden before he slays himself waiting for a response. Personally this seems a bit unfair to the terrorist, and their chance for CT's not to notice the death of warden and get a freeday to occur is gone.

It is the job of the CT's to pay attention to the active warden and if he passes away, someone is to call warden before 15 seconds.

The MOTD has nothing for this situation. So let's get what your comment on what you think so we can make a solution.

Break & Pass Policy, if you break rules and pass warden before slayin yourself, then you lose the chance to be warden for 3 rounds..

Well personally, I think it's fair. If they made a mistake, they shouldn't just give them a chance for a freeday, he should simply pass it on to another, and then go from there. Besides, the new warden usually dies within 15 seconds of becoming it anyway.

Also

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_07_26.jpg.e89b13e6016082c2b58287ac582bf27a.jpg

I do it, but only just to say I am slaying myself someone take warden. I don't see this as cheap at all. I don't sit around for someone to say ok I will. I just state it and slay myself. If i was killed by a T then I obviously could not warn anyone. I do not sit around for 30sec or so to make sure someone takes it. So yea... I know you guys like to nitpick and complain.

Well, I turn my vouch around, only because Charlies picture is ****ing hilarious xD

(It won't count until I'm in xG -.-)

-1 for this because the Ct that wrongfully killed and was being honest by slaying his or her self is now passing it on to keep order during the day.

Most of the T's just run around when warden dies spamming freeday and then whine when they get killed. You have to wait a full 15 seconds, on the css clock. not 7 seconds then run around. passing warden is very legitimate, its like a persons will.

I say go for it. I think its fair if the current warden says hes going to slay himself but waiting till someone else calls warden is not appropriate. So I think this rule should go forward.

I could understand saying im gonna slay myself some 1 call warden then, proceeding with slaying yourself. But to wait or try to call out a player to pass warden too. Instead of just letting the other CT's call warden to take over control. As it is the job of the CT's to be alert and give a fair chance to allow a new warden, for the CT's who didnt call it fast enough when round started.

Example " crap i freekilled, I'm slay myself, I pass my warden to umm Doc. doc take warden so i can slay myself.... and i wait for him to take over, and til he does i continue playing"

Blah blah..we get it , we get it. If i see someone abusing it and taking too long I will slay them. I think we all understand that any longer then a few seconds after you warn people your going to slay yourself is wrong.