with a name like that on the forums and in game, it's enough of a reason to -1 this. Holy crap it's like you had a seizure thinking of a name.

you dont have to be an asswhole about it...i had no time to make this account asswhole.

he was on yesterday night and seemed like a normal guy, and he isnt vac banned. but his name is quite weird, his ingame name makes me cringe, and he needs to be on more so ill give this a 0

he was on yesterday night and seemed like a normal guy, and he isnt vac banned. but his name is quite weird, his ingame name makes me cringe, and he needs to be on more so ill give this a 0

Go to his profile. VAC bans count over game engines, so if he got VAC banned in let's say COD, he'd be VAC banned from COD games, but not Source engine ones. Also, look at that screenshot I attached.

Well if you guys are wondering, VAC means Valve Anti-Cheat System. That being said the reason why you were banned is because of cheating is some form. Hacking, or being a stight up asshole.

On Second thought, I dont think iv seen you on our servers, i might be mistaken, but im at a 0 for now until further due.

@ThanatosTelos @AdamStoe98 I know what vac banning is, but at around 11:00 pm, after telos asked why are you vac banned and showed the screenshots, he was on the server playing.