Sign in to follow this  
blazer

blazer

Member Name: blazer

Your In-Game Name: Ghostbusters

Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37623199

Ban Reason: freekill

Unban Reason: because it wasnt mainly my fault.my i was afk on ct,my mom played without my notice and freekilled every1

i came on and ppl said freekiller,slay urself,why u freekill me.i got banned for a while without realizing wht happeed until later i found out it was my mom who went on my game and freekilled without knowing the rules.

the 2nd thing is tht rather my mouse,game,or computer has a small glitch because every once in a while my gun would go like crazy and shoot randomly and then when it would reload it would continue shooting and it wouldnt reload,i freekilled a person because of tht glitch and now im perma banend.it wasnt my fault it was my mother's and the glithc,plz unban me,ill tell my mother to be careful and not to go on the game and ill try to fix the glitch. Plz unban me.

If it happened once, maybe I would believe it. You freekill frequently, and always in a spraying manner. -1 Sorry bro, no use lying to us. Had you manned up and told the truth, I would have respected it enough to vouch the other way.