Swift

Capcapom Is Up For Sale

Honestly I think only Nintendo can only buy them off, Sony is to poor (I'm sorry fans but it's true) and Microsoft is American, and also guess what, if Nintendo doesn't buy them guess who is getting removed off of Smash

Honestly I think only Nintendo can only buy them off, Sony is to poor (I'm sorry fans but it's true) and Microsoft is American, and also guess what, if Nintendo doesn't buy them guess who is getting removed off of Smash

Microsoft can still buy out Capcom, they have the funds to do it and the fact that they're American has nothing to do with their ability to be able to take over a company in another country. Square-Enix now owns Eidos, which was a western company. However, its highly unlikely any of the big console companies will buy out Capcom. If anything, it's most likely a Japanese 3rd-party developer will buy them out, like Sega did with Atlus.

also nice job providing a link, bro

Gamasutra - Capcom shareholders scrap plan that prevents hostile takeovers

Microsoft can still buy out Capcom, they have the funds to do it and the fact that they're American has nothing to do with their ability to be able to take over a company in another country. Square-Enix now owns Eidos, which was a western company. However, its highly unlikely any of the big console companies will buy out Capcom. If anything, it's most likely a Japanese 3rd-party developer will buy them out, like Sega did with Atlus.

also nice job providing a link, bro

Gamasutra - Capcom shareholders scrap plan that prevents hostile takeovers

you're right i've should've put a link up, but here's this one http://www.tomeika.jur.kyushu-u.ac.jp/corporate/legislation/ForeignCorporations.pdf