Sign in to follow this  
Never

Should I get Killing Floor?

yeh i usually on play with my friends but they don't play it much anymore and also other members do play it like excision. :3

Killing Floor is a good game, it just doesnt have a lottttttt of replay value, it has a level system up to level 6 with perks increasing with each level, some classes take a while to level but its still over all a good and fun game, the only complaint i have is the black chick who sells guns.. >.> she is super horny with what she says between rounds.

so yes? maybe? no? I have no idea if people ACTUALLY play it a lot, so if they really do then I'll be getting it.

Killing Floor's a lot better game than people tend to give it credit for. I've sunk 70 hours into it, and can still see myself playing it from time to time. The gunplay is awesome and satisfying, the classes are unique and have their roles, the maps provide a decent amount of diversity seeing as most of what you do is just corner-camp, and the teamwork is rewarding when you manage to pull off a difficult wave-survival. There are active servers all the time with people on them, and the devs do occasionally still release new content for it.

What more do you want out of a game that is currently on sale for $5? Sexiness? BOOM, done, if you have a bald girls fetish, the trader will knock your cocks off. And trust me, EVERYONE secretly has a bald girls fetish.

Killing Floor is not scary, it's like Dead Space with it's trailers. It's scary at first but is easily replaced by the action and blood gushing everywhere. It's scary when yourself though. I also have this game and I'm wondering if any members wanna get on some time soon when I return from Mississippi .

Cheers.

@Judas, those sirens are sexy. ;)