Sign in to follow this  
RoxxorHaxxor

MonsterKid Mass-freekilling Evidence

useless evidence , since we don't have his steam id or even know if he changed his name sooo.... instead of this try recording and getting his steam id and posting in ban request thnx.

if you listened at the beggining, he said "all t's go to basketball" and those t's were just sitting at there cell..

useless evidence , since we don't have his steam id or even know if he changed his name sooo.... instead of this try recording and getting his steam id and posting in ban request thnx.

I tried to make a ban request but it says I cant and I do have his steam id I'll edit it into this post if you want it. He hasn't changed his name.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

if you listened at the beggining, he said "all t's go to basketball" and those t's were just sitting at there cell..

And that makes it not mass-freekill? You cant kill if they dont follow orders IMMEDIATLY, they can be typing,in steam chat,etc.

roxxor, i was one of the people in there who got killed.. im not raging because i didn't follow rules.. and plus, you can't type while crouched..

EDIT: It was a good 15-20 sec before he killed us..

roxxor, i was one of the people in there who got killed.. im not raging because i didn't follow rules.. and plus, you can't type while crouched..

He started to repeat right when they killed us, maybe the ts couldnt hear since his mic lagged out and they were asking for a repeat. You cant kill such a big a group of people like that. And like you said you cant type while crouch, so they had to stand still to type and ask for repeat. Point is this was in no way legal and was indeed freekills.

Hey! This is from me in Biloxi! :D

Also, you can type while crouching it's known as a command in console called "duck+."

no duckii, it happened to me too, you have to go to the top on "Requests" and then choose ban request.. its stupid..