SirTurdle

A Possible Solution To The Dreaded Homing Balls

im talking about how scouts bonk and run away and how the hale cant kill them cause the scouts are never close enough to rage at.

Homing bonkers always mess up. I see it all the time. Either way, hale can't cap unless it's a 520. Even they mess up and end up being close enough to be raged. Now, have you see a hyper hoovy run while raged?

Oh, and is it possible to take homing arrows away from hales usage? @Nomulous he rages and camps. Plus it's just unfair for something already OP to have something added to it.

And also adding to homing bonk, I forgot who but someone said that we could have a scout crouch charge for a homing bonk just like the homing perks. I personally like that idea because it means the scout would have to be slower bc of the crouch to charge. So insane won't complain how "fast" they are :P

Homing bonkers always mess up. I see it all the time. Either way, hale can't cap unless it's a 520. Even they mess up and end up being close enough to be raged. Now, have you see a hyper hoovy run while raged?

Oh, and is it possible to take homing arrows away from hales usage? @Nomulous he rages and camps. Plus it's just unfair for something already OP to have something added to it.

"Homing bonkers always mess up. I see it all the time." All the time ehh? well that statement is completely false. The scout doesnt even have to look at hale and all the scout has to do is hit the ball up in the sky. there is no aim required when using the auto bonk.

and why are u bring up hyper heavy? this is about autobonk

"Homing bonkers always mess up. I see it all the time." All the time ehh? well that statement is completely false. The scout doesnt even have to look at hale and all the scout has to do is hit the ball up in the sky. there is no aim required when using the auto bonk.

and why are u bring up hyper heavy? this is about autobonk

:headwall: bc your complaining on how "fast" they are. Hoovies with hype are too fast lol. Plus, homing bonk dosnt always hit. So.... Ya.

And also adding to homing bonk, I forgot who but someone said that we could have a scout crouch charge for a homing bonk just like the homing perks. I personally like that idea because it means the scout would have to be slower bc of the crouch to charge. So insane won't complain how "fast" they are :p

so i'm the only person who complains about auto bonk? is that so @Barmithian @ThanatosTelos @magikkarpFAIL @SirTurdle @KendrickLlama @anti-homingpeeps

:headwall: bc your complaining on how "fast" they are. Hoovies with hype are too fast lol. Plus, homing bonk dosnt always hit. So.... Ya.

:facepalm: im not complaining about speed im complaing about HOMING BONK jeez how many times do i have to remind u.

:facepalm: im not complaining about speed im complaing about HOMING BONK jeez how many times do i have to remind u.

Wait till I get home. Be on TS in 15 minutes.

fuckkkk homing bonk its annoying it kinda keeps me away from Saxton to be honest. Because the only fun part of Saton for me is being Saxton and when your stunned 24/7 its annoying and so I get pissed and dont get on. Pls take away

Back when i played tf2, no one complained about homing bonk because, like @Hachi already said, you can get around it (i.e rage). I've never seen homing bonk be a real problem, if anything, 520 scouts are op.

I personally used 520 speed always, since i always run with my force a nature and crits a cola and get most damage as scout GG. Plus idc about hale capping since i can knock him off :3 I dont really care if auto bonk is removed or nerfed, i just want it balanced, or gone. Whitchever is easiest

Okay, I can't exactly give an organized idea... so I'll just summarize my thoughts on the Homing Ball perk...

First off, I believe that it does give the scouts an advantage, but it can be easily countered by the hale. The scouts may not pay attention to where hale is, and he may sneak up on them. The scouts may bonk incorrectly and stun him only for 2 seconds. And my strategy is to take them out first or hide in isolate areas in which the balls cannot home in on me.

Hachi mentioned someone giving an idea of charging the balls while crouched. I believe this would balance this out, since the scout would be taking a risk and would be reduced to a homing turrent, similarly to the huntsman homing. Also, I believe that 520 Scouts are more annoying and overpowered than a homing ball scout. The only hale that can use projectiles is the Christian Brutal Sniper. Because of the perk, scouts are able to run at a constant speed, partially negating the rage's ability to hinder the scout's movement. This virtually gives scouts away from danger from the Hale's meaty fists/Giant axe/ vaporizing wrench.