Tilak565 - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

=(e)=tilak565

Steam ID:

Steam_0:0:49870699

Information:

I am banned from all servers for some unknown reason, even though I am supposed to only be banned from jailbreak #1

Speedoffreedom did the banning, reasons stated, "other". You most likely mass freekilled and then left because the duration of the ban is permanent.

Tagging @SpeedOfFreedom but I doubt he'll come on to reply. :l

In any cases, if you did mass freekill and left the server to avoid punishment -1 for unban. Punishments are made for reasons and they shouldn't be taken lightly. Anything you'd like to add to the story that may otherwise convince me not to -1?

-1, although I can't remember the exact circumstances of the ban, I can remember you massing and then leaving.

This was some time ago, wasn't it? Like, the end of last summer? I remembered when it happened. Can we do maybe CT ban? If he didn't care that he was banned he wouldn't be making a ban protest. Sooooo I'll +1 for switching perm to a CT ban. Bc I don't even think speed was there when he left...

I don't think he cares all that much, his last activity was when he made this ban protest; he hasn't visited this thread ever since. :l

This was some time ago, wasn't it? Like, the end of last summer? I remembered when it happened. Can we do maybe CT ban? If he didn't care that he was banned he wouldn't be making a ban protest. Sooooo I'll +1 for switching perm to a CT ban. Bc I don't even think speed was there when he left...

Not nearly that long ago, think you got him confused with someone else. He was permed at the end of January. Speed warned him not to disconnect while he perm ct banned him, but he still left. My -1 still stands, BTW.