Haruka

Before I Go Insane...

PLEASE TAKE NON-ARENA MAPS OFF HALE. @Nomulous

At first it use to be voting to restart the map took away points. Now it's when people RTV to a MVM map and RTV out of it, it takes away all their points. And also, a very active server can go to 6 people in a snap because people like to be selfish and pick MVM -_-

Please... I cri everytm

a37.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m7u3mdKmHD1rc73kio1_500.gif.4efc84878025846354f5ef3532368f87.gif

Ok its getting annoying now.

EVERYONES points have been reset everytime the map RTV's. I wasnt even on the server for the past few hours and my points reset..please fix. @Nomulous

The points have been reset lately, but I didn't notice the change immediately after the server started allowing non-arena maps on the voting list. It's more of a risk kind of thing, as I've noticed that many people, including me, gain many more points in a non-arena map. However, it's better to let it stay as arena-only, since it is a hale server, and changing so is risky.

As far as I'm aware, I believe there are other servers besides TF2. Although, maybe he should prioritize this a bit more.

People do this to point horde but it should be fixed, The server crashes alot on non arena maps as well, I went from having 450 some points to 0 after an rtv crash