Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

Best Spray Game

The Best Spray Game. Is alot of fun when you have large numbers of terrorist, like we currently have playing on [xG] Servers.

So here are a few instructions to set the game up. If a Admin approves. So add your comments so they know where its any

good or not.

1. Start of the round call "warden"

2. Have the T's exit their cells and stand should to shoulder at the bottom of steps or in soccer on the white line then spray the

floor with out clipping each other.. (You may want them to spread out horizontally for this)

3. Tell the T's there will be a prize for Best Spray chosen each time.( CT will type in team chat the prize, usually death)

4. Instruct all the T's that with out ever selecting their own. Pick a spray that is the best and stand on it and freeze.

5. The player who has the most T's on their spray has,their name will be called. and the prize will be offered to pass or keep.

i dont like the prize idea, but i think that the people on the best spray live while everyone else dies. or the t's stand in front of their sprays and the warden picks his favorites to live.

Well... This is really just an opinion day, and with lots of terrorists going at once this could be really hard to pull off.. Not to mention that this game would take REALLY long to actually do... I think it's a nice idea, it just wont work out so well; unless its just a competition for lr with just a few people..

I usually do this as an opinion day. Call them out one by one and have them spay, then have the CT's vote if they should live or die. I think it works better that way.

A couple things, after the MOTD is posted, no more then 3 people can die at once for a surprise gift or anything like that, so if there was 10 t's, and they all sprayed, we are not gonna let 1 have !lr because that would just **** off all the T's. Another thing, this is easily exploited as t's can just stand on a spray that isn't theirs, and also no T is already standing on it, which makes it easily Tie and then all the CT's will be like "Wut do?"

Nice idea though.

lol I think 10 T's would be plenty, I played the game before and it turned out well it does take a warden with experience. By no

means is this a game for the 1st time warden. But for thos who cant stand playing the same 4 and 5 games round after round this could spice it up