Muzzle

Donator Perks Guide Pls

I would like to know if we have donator perk rules. I'm scared to abuse it. Some of it may be common sense but as we all know I'm not that bright. So if some CL could make a list of rules for donators that would be great. @kbraszzz @Nomulous

Most rules for donator perks are common sense. The entire "Rule Book" contains one simple rule:

• If the perk you are using is intended to give you an unfair advantage without the server acknowledging through a "vote" (For Super and Uber Donator), that is considered abuse.
    • For Example: I want to spawn Merasmus and Monoculous! Neat! Though will the server want these bosses? I should host a vote. Oh neat, 75% or greater of the server wants to fight these bosses! Now I can spawn them! Though now a lot of people are complaining that it pins them in spawn and they can't leave, I guess I should slay them.

Since Basic and Upgraded do not have any game changing features other than resize me. The rules for resize me is, your model has to be between 75% and 150% to be valid in any objective based game modes. Anything bigger or smaller can be used in Trade Servers, if you're bigger, you can occasionally kill, just not kill to your advantage, if you're tiny, these are off limits due to the disadvantage to hit you.

Any more questions? Feel free to ask!

oh that reminds me @Nomulous

do mods have access to vote? I ask because occasionally id like to host little tournaments and spycrabs for prizes but without a vote I can't see how many want to take part.

do mods have access to vote? I ask because occasionally id like to host little tournaments and spycrabs for prizes but without a vote I can't see how many want to take part.

+1 I encourage spy crabbing. It would probably add a lot to the trade server

No, only Admins+ since it had a record of moderators abusing it.

During resize, can you hit someone while normal size, than make yourself small to get away on jb?

Does this give you an unfair advantage against the other person?